Capacity 4,400 - 5,500 lbs.
Travel in any direction through electronically controlled all-wheel steering
Precise operation with the ergonomic SOLO-PILOT control handle
3-phase AC technology for the travel, lift and steering systems
Jungheinrich® Curve Control for optimum stability in turns
Jungheinrich® multi-directional moving mast reach trucks can be used for efficient stacking and retrieval at high lift heights and for long loads that need to be transported in narrow aisles. With electric all-wheel steering, these lift trucks can transport loads up to 26.2 feet long, maximizing space in the warehouse.
Jungheinrich masts provide maximum space utilization at high lift heights.
- Excellent visibility towards the load.
- Lift heights over 31 feet.
- Extremely durable and reliable due to high-quality mast profiles.
- High residual capacities at maximum fork height.
- Patented mast reach cushioning (optional).
- Energy recovery through regenerative lowering (optional).
Jungheinrich's proprietary 3-phase AC technology
Powerful 3-phase AC technology for drive, lift and steering motors offers several advantages over traditional DC motors.
- Powerful acceleration.
- Quick plugging without hesitation.
- Greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes, brush springs or commutators.
- Longer operating times due to energy reclamation during braking and lowering of the load (optional).
Ergonomic operator position
The operator position provides ideal working conditions for relaxed performance.
- Five buttons for easy travel program selection.
- Full-suspension comfort seat with adjustment features such as seating position, backrest and body weight for all drivers.
- Numerous storage options.
- Generous overall space.
- Automotive style pedals.
SOLO-PILOT control handle
The control levers allow the operator to activate the hydraulic functions, to select the direction of travel and to sound the horn from one location at his fingertips.
- All reach truck controls are within the operator's reach and are clearly designated for a specific function.
- Maximum throughput efficiency due to simultaneous operation of two hydraulic functions (e.g. lifting and sideshifting).
- Additional hydraulic attachments are also controlled by the SOLO-PILOT.
- Precise operation through application of all functions.
- Comfortable posture with padded armrest.
Easy-to-read operator display
- 360º steer direction indicator.
- Battery discharge indicator with residual battery run time display.
- A choice of three performance modes allow customers to set truck parameters to meet the specific needs of their application.
- Operation hour meter and date and time.
- Lift height indicator (optional).
- Load weight indicator (optional).