High visibility, heavy- duty forklift mast
Jungheinrich masts provide maximum space utilization and visibility to high lift heights.
- The sturdy mast and narrow, angled overhead guard promote good visibility to the load even in high stacking applications.
- Hydraulic mast and pantograph cushioning in reach/retract and mast staging functions means loads are handled smoothly.
- Shim-adjustable canted mast rollers.
- Heavy, interlocking mast rails.
- Optional integral sideshifter helps improve capacity retention and maneuverability.
- Fork heights up to 330 inches on standard performance and 425 inches on high performance models.
Spacious and ergonomic operator compartment
The reach truck's spacious operator compartment combines comfort and functionality to improve operator efficiency.
- Location of operator controls allows for a flexible side stance position within the forklift compartment.
- Low-effort electric power steering for precise control with minimal effort.
- Display with multiple hour meters, travel speed, travel direction, load weight display, fault code read-out and battery state-of- charge gauge with lift monitoring.
- Intuitive multifunction control handle offers simultaneous control of drive, lift, lower and auxiliary hydraulic functions.
- Anti-fatigue floor mat and generous padding for knees, hips, back and armrest.
- Additional storage space provides extra storage for operator’s equipment.
Multifunction control handle
The reach truck's intuitive, multifunction control handle is centrally positioned for easy access to truck functions.
- Maximum efficiency through simultaneous operation of travel, lift and auxiliary function.
- Rounded palm rest helps reduce operator fatigue over long shifts when operating the forklift.
Performance profiling allows you to customize the reach truck's drive and hydraulic settings based on the application, individual operator experience level and personal preferences. All display-based programming, performance requests and information queries can be performed with easily accessible buttons.
The reach truck's easy-to-read control panel displays the information the operator needs to perform daily tasks.
- Forklift travel speed.
- Travel direction.
- Battery state-of-charge.
- Load weight display.
- Text messaging of truck status and limiting conditions.
- Informational and warning icons.
- Language options.
- Optional features such as shelf height selector and tilt position assist are also available to assist the operator work more efficiently.
Powerful 3-phase AC technology
Designed with 3-phase AC technology for drive, lift and steering, the ETR series of reach trucks offers several advantages over traditional direct current motors.
- Rapid acceleration and precise speed control.
- Smooth directional changes.
- Greater operational availability due to maintenance-free motors without carbon brushes.
- Longer forklift operating times due to energy reclamation during braking.